If you’re an avid Spotify user with an Apple user. And want to go about how to pay for Spotify Premium with iTunes and iOS app…
Subscriptions cannot be purchased using the iOS app (via iTunes).
Previously, during Spotify’s launch promotion, users would accidentally subscribe via the app rather than the website, confusing. To make the offer run more smoothly.
After all, why not use the same service to pay for both music streaming services?
While it’s not currently possible to do so directly, you can use the workaround to pay for Spotify Premium with iTunes.
How to Pay For Spotify Premium With iTunes? Unfortunately you cannot pay for Spotify Premium directly through iTunes. However, you can redeem an iTunes gift card to add funds to your Apple account wallet. Then use that wallet balance to purchase a Spotify gift card in the App Store. Redeem the Spotify gift card on your Spotify account to pay for Premium access. This provides an indirect way to pay for Spotify Premium using iTunes credit. But there is no direct payment integration between the two platforms for subscriptions. Gift cards are needed as an intermediary payment method.
- You can use your iTunes account to sign up for Spotify Premium.
- You’ll be able to access all of the Spotify Premium features once you’ve done that.
- It’s a quick and easy way to pay for Spotify Premium.
How to Pay For Spotify Premium With iTunes
Spotify Premium offers ad-free listening, unlimited skips, high-quality audio, and offline listening. It integrates with iTunes for easy listening.
You may also read: Download Spotify Songs without Premium
- If you’re an iTunes user, you can use your iTunes account to sign up for Premium. Go to the Spotify website and click “Sign Up.”
- Then, select “iTunes” as your payment method.
- You can enter your apple ID and password to complete the purchase. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to access all of the Spotify Premium features.
It would help if you had an Apple Music subscription and the willingness to cancel it once the charges have gone through.
You may also read: How much is Spotify Premium a Month with Tax?
How to Use Apple Music to Pay for Spotify Premium
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do just that:
- Step 1: Sign up for an Apple Music free trial. You can do this by going to music.apple.com and clicking on the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
- Step 2: Download and install the Apple Music app on your mobile device.
- Step 3: Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Step 4: Search for “Spotify” in the App Store and download the Spotify app.
- Step 5: Open the Spotify app and sign in with your credentials.
- Step 6: Click on “Your Library” in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and then select “albums.”
- Step 7: Find an album you want to purchase and click on the price.
- Step 8: When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password again.
- Step 9: Click on “Buy Album.” It will start your Apple Music subscription and charge your credit card accordingly.
- Step 10: Go back to music.apple.com and click on “Account” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 11: Scroll down to “Subscriptions” and click on “Manage.”
- Step 12: Click on “Cancel Subscription.” It will stop future charges from going through, but you will still have access to your subscription until the end of the billing cycle. At that point, you can pay for your Spotify Premium account!
And there you have it! Following these simple steps, you can easily use Apple Music to pay for Spotify Premium—no extra effort is required.
Just remember to cancel your Apple Music subscription before it renews itself automatically!
You may also read: Get Spotify Student Discount Without Being a Student?
So, what is Spotify – Spotify is a music streaming app that you can use to listen to your favorite songs and artists. You can create your playlists or listen to others’ playlists that you follow. You can also listen to podcasts and exclusive Spotify Sessions where artists perform live.
You can either listen for free with ads or upgrade to Premium for an ad-free experience.
Premium also includes offline listening and higher-quality audio. If you have Amazon Alexa, you can control Spotify with your voice.
Spotify is a great way to listen to music, and with Spotify Premium, you can get the most out of it.
How to pay for Spotify premium with iTunes? It’s easy enough to use Apple Music to pay for Spotify Premium—and if you follow these steps, you can do so without any additional effort required on your part!
You Can Also Read: