Are you a Spotify user who likes to create different playlists or organize them in an aesthetically pleasing way and doesn’t know how to rearrange songs on Spotify playlist? Now that Spotify has stopped allowing users to rearrange songs on their playlists manually, It might seem like your options are limited.
But with the right knowledge and understanding of how to use advanced features such as Spotify Mod APK, and Spotify premium ipa you can still re-arrange those tunes the way you want and also see who liked your Spotify playlist or can see who views your Spotify playlist.
In this guideline, we’ll give you a comprehensive guide to help get those songs back in order so you can continue making scene-stealing playlists!
How To Rearrange Songs On Spotify Playlist? To reorder tracks in a Spotify playlist, open the playlist then find the “Edit Playlist” option – on mobile tap the 3 dots menu, on desktop right click the playlist, on web click the playlist name. Once in edit mode, drag the songs into your desired new positions. When done, save the changes – tap “Done” on mobile, “Save” on desktop, or “Save” on web. The new song order will update across all devices and users. Note you must be the playlist creator or a collaborator to rearrange songs.
How To Rearrange Songs On Spotify Playlist
How do you rearrange songs on a Spotify playlist? It’s quite easy!
- Open up the playlist and Spotify on your phone or desktop.
- Choose the “Edit playlist” option with three dots in the upper-right corner of the playlist page on any platform or beside the list’s name in the mobile app.
- It will bring up your list of songs.
- To change their order, drag and drop them into different positions within the list.
- Don’t forget to hit “save” when you’re finished!
Once you’re familiar with the process, generating new playlists personalized to your preferred songs will be effortless, and you can also obtain suggestions for Spotify playlist name ideas.
How To Rearrange Playlist Spotify Mobile
- Tap “Your Library” at the bottom of the app.
- Select the playlist you want to edit, followed by a tap on “Edit.”
- All tracks within the selected playlist are displayed in three columns: Action (the three horizontal lines), Name (the track title), and Artist (the artist name).
- To rearrange your chosen songs, simply press and hold one of the tracks until it shows leeway and move it to where you wish in the list.
- You can drag as many songs as needed or reorder them all at the same time;
- Hit “Done” at the top right corner of the screen to save your changes!
How To Rearrange Songs In Spotify Playlist Android
Rearranging songs in a Spotify playlist on Android is easier than ever.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone and select the playlist.
- Once opened, you will be able to drag and drop songs in any order that you please.
- If you want to rearrange multiple songs, simply select them all by pressing and holding down your finger on each one until all of them are highlighted.
- Simply drag and drop them where desired in bulk.
- Remember to hit the save button when your changes have been made.
So no matter what device you’re using next time, it’ll remember exactly how you arranged it!
How To Rearrange Songs In Spotify Playlist iPhone
If you’re an iPhone user who enjoys creating Spotify playlists, it’s easy to reshuffle your favorite tunes. Reordering a playlist is simply making the song you wish to move and dragging it up or down in the tracklist until its new position suits you. To ensure you don’t lose a piece in the shuffle, be sure to note what order your tracks are in.
To rearrange songs in a Spotify playlist on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and go to the playlist you want to rearrange.
- Tap on the three lines icon (Your Library) at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Edit Playlist”.
- To move a song up or down in the playlist, tap and hold the three horizontal lines to the right of the song title and then drag it to its new position.
- Once you have rearranged the songs to your liking, tap on “Done” at the top right corner of the screen to save your changes.
As a bonus, you have everything arranged how you want; when listening through the playlist, Spotify will let you know what song is coming up next. This feature makes mixing up your music easier than ever, so go ahead and get creative with your audio library!
How To Rearrange Songs In Spotify Playlist Desktop
Rearranging songs on a Spotify playlist on a desktop computer is very easy!
- Click and drag the song music you want to move up or down the order of the list.
- You can click the three dots icon next to the music and select ‘Move song up’ or ‘Move song down’ from the drop-down menu.
- You can even sort your playlist alphabetically by clicking on the ‘Sort’ option at the top; it will arrange all songs in A-Z order.
How To Rearrange Songs On Spotify Playlist IPad
Rearranging songs in a Spotify playlist on an iPad is just as easy.
- Open your desired playlist,
- Tap, and hold on to any track.
- From there, you can choose your chosen track up or down the list of songs.
- Alternatively, on the three dots icon next to it and select ‘Move Song Up’ or ‘Move Song Down’ from the drop-down menu.
- You also sort your tracks alphabetically by tapping on ‘Sort By’ at the top right corner of your screen and selecting ‘A-Z.’
How To Rearrange Songs On Spotify Playlist Mac
For Mac users, rearranging songs in a Spotify playlist requires just a few steps:
- Open up your desired playlist
- Then open the track who wants to move.
- The options for ‘Move Song Up’ or ‘Move Song Down’ will appear;
- Click on whichever one is appropriate for where you’d like this particular song placed within your list of tunes.
- If, instead, you’d prefer them sorted alphabetically, click on ‘Sort’ at the top left corner of your screen and select A – Z from its submenu options.
How To Sort Songs In Spotify Playlist Alphabetically
If you’re looking for an easy way to understand all songs in any given Spotify Playlist alphabetically, using both desktop computers as winds and Macs is relatively straightforward!
To do so:
- Click/tap on either ‘Sort’ (desktop) or ‘Sort By’ (iPad/Mac) located at either the top right corner (iPad/Mac) or the top left corner (desktop).
- Then select A – Z from the drop-down box that appears – and hey, presto!
Your entire list will be arranged in order of ABCs!
People Ask Questions
Can I Rearrange Songs On The Spotify Playlist
Yes, You still rearrange songs on your Spotify playlists using advanced features. You can use the “Sort by” option in the menu bar or drag and drop pieces to rearrange them manually.
I Can’t Rearrange Songs In The Spotify Playlist
No, Spotify no longer allows users to rearrange their playlists manually. The company has removed this feature to create a more user experience. However, you can still sort and organize your playlists with options like “Sort by” in the menu bar, by dragging and dropping songs.
In conclusion, it doesn’t have to be an arduous task for you to get your songs back in order. Taking control of your playlists is possible with the help of Spotify technology and its advanced features. So don’t wait any longer, take a few moments to read through my comprehensive guide and learn how you can begin Rearranging those songs on your playlist in no time!
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced Spotify user, I guarantee this information will benefit you immensely in pursuing able and memorable playlists that captivate anyone who listens. Get started today and create your custom soundtracks now!