If you ever find yourself in a position where you come across a podcast that fits differently from the rest of your Spotify collection? It happens to everyone, and it can be complicated to figure out.
We have some excellent news – removing podcasts from Spotify is possible! Whether you want to declutter your Library or choose more appropriate content for your listening pleasure, this Guideline will show you exactly what steps need to be taken.
If you’re also having issues with Spotify playing slowly or getting error messages like “Spotify Can’t Play This Right Now“, you may want to try using a Spotify MOD APK or a Spotify code generator to resolve the issue. And, if you’re wondering how to select multiple songs on Spotify, we have a guide too!
Let’s go on our topic!
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify? To remove a podcast from Spotify, tap the “Following” button below the podcast artwork on mobile or click the blue “Follow” ribbon icon on desktop. This will unfollow that podcast. On your Podcasts page, tap the 3 dots next to the podcast and select “Remove downloads” to delete saved episodes. The podcast will remain in search results, but you will no longer follow it or see new episodes. To clear it from your browsing history entirely, go to Account Settings and toggle “Show podcasts in your library” off. This will remove all podcast activity from your Spotify account profile.
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify
Removing podcasts from Spotify is very easy. But confirm from which device you want to remove. I have mentioned all of them in this article which you can remove. Select your device.
- How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Mobile
- How To Remove Podcasts From Spotify Android
- How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Top Shows
- How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Playlist On iPhone
- How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Daily Drive
- How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Library
- How To Remove Podcast From The Spotify Homepage
- How To Remove Podcast From Spotify History
- How To Remove Podcast From The Spotify App
- How To Disable Podcast Notifications On Spotify
- How To Stop Spotify From Playing A Podcast
- How To Unsubscribe From A Podcast On Spotify
- How To Delete A Podcast From Spotify
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Mobile
Removing podcasts from Spotify mobile is a quick and easy task. It can be done in just a few simple steps and should take no more than a few minutes.
- Open your Spotify mobile app and go to “My Podcasts” by tapping the search icon for the magnifying glass at the bottom left.
- Locate the Podcast you wish to remove from your Library and select the three-dot icon on the right of it.
- A pop-up window will appear with the option to “Remove” or “Cancel.” Select ‘Remove’ to completely delete this Podcast from your Spotify list – you have now successfully removed your desired Podcast!
How To Remove Podcasts From Spotify Android
Removing a podcast from Spotify on your Android device can declutter your listening experience. This process can differ depending on the version of Android you are using, but the general steps are similar.
- Locate the Podcasts tab in your app drawer and tap it.
- Open the podcast settings menu by tapping Settings in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down the list and select Remove Podcast.
- Once selected, confirm you would like to remove content from your Library by taping Remove again.
Congratulations! You have now successfully removed a podcast from Spotify on your Android device.
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Top Shows
The process of removing a podcast from Spotify is a simple process.
- Go to the relevant show page of the Podcast you want to delete.
- Click on the “More Episodes” tab and select “Save To Your Library.”
- Confirm the action by clicking on the confirmation button, which will now remove that Podcast from Spotify’s Top Shows list.
Along with this, it will no longer be displayed in your Library as something you are following. It’s important to note that if you ever want to pursue something again, you’ll have to go through the same steps.
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Playlist On iPhone
It is very straightforward if you’re an iPhone user and want to know how to remove a podcast from your Spotify playlist.
- Open the app and select Playlists.
- Select the podcast playlist you’d like to edit.
- You can use the Ellipsis icon or three dots to edit the playlist. Pressing this will enable you to remove individual podcasts from the playlist by going through each episode and selecting “Remove.”
Once all the podcast episodes have been removed from the list, you will be left with an empty playlist that can quickly be deleted if desired. So that’s how you delete a podcast from your Spotify playlist on an iPhone – quick and easy!
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Daily Drive
If you’re an avid podcast lover, you may be surprised to find them showing up on your Spotify Daily Drive. Don’t worry; removing podcasts from your Daily Drive is easy!
- You must head to the Music tab, scroll down, and select “Create Playlist.”
- From there, tap the box next to “Podcasts” and then tap “Save.” That’s it!
Now, those pesky podcasts will no longer appear in your Daily Drive. Enjoy listening to only the music you love on Spotify!
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify Library
Removing a podcast from your Spotify library is easy and can help keep your Library organized.
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device or computer.
- Find the Podcast you want to be removed and click on it to select it.
- Once selected, look for the three dots in the top right corner of your display. Click on these three drops and select ‘remove’ from the menu displayed; this will remove the Podcast from your Library.
- Repeat this process until all of the unwanted podcasts are gone!
Removing podcasts from your Spotify library is a great way to keep everything organized and manageable – giving you more time to listen to your favorite tunes!
How To Remove Podcast From The Spotify Homepage
Removing podcasts from your Spotify home page can be done with a few simple clicks.
- To start, head to the main My Library tab and select Podcasts from the menu on the left side of the window.
- Then, click the three dots next to any podcasts on your home page.
- You can select either ‘Unfollow’ or ‘Hide from my Podcats’ to remove that Podcast from your page.
- Once complete, you’ll no longer see Podcast on your home page!
It’s effortless if you follow these instructions, so go ahead and get started now.
How To Remove Podcast From Spotify History
If you want to clear your Podcast listening history from the Spotify app, it’s pretty simple.
- All you need to do is navigate to Settings and switch to the Privacy tab.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data and tap Clear at the bottom of the screen. It will prompt Spotify to purge your recent listenings, including podcasts that otherwise would have been stored in your history. And voila!
A few short clicks later, you’re free of any pesky podcast-related remnants that populate your home page.
How To Remove Podcast From The Spotify App
Removing a podcast from Spotify is easy.
- Open the app, go to your Library, and select Podcasts.
- On the list of podcasts, locate the one you want to remove and click on it.
- On the podcast page, tap the three-dot icon shaped like an ellipsis (“…”) located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear with options; select ‘Remove from Your Library’ to eliminate it.
- Confirm your selection by tapping ‘Remove’ – that’s all there is!
Following these steps will help you free up valuable space on your device while giving you more control over what content is present on your app.
How To Disable Podcast Notifications On Spotify
Podcast notifications on Spotify can quickly become a nuisance if you’re not regularly listening to podcasts. Fortunately, removing them is easy! All you have to do:
- Go into your settings on the app and select ‘Notifications.’
- You’ll be able to toggle off podcast notifications, allowing you to control which notifications reach you.
- You can also check in your app Settings > Apps & Notifications > Spotify > Notification preferences and push “Block all”.
If you’d like an extra layer of protection against any podcast interruption. Follow this minor tweak and listen to our favorite shows without fear of pop-up interruptions!
How To Stop Spotify From Playing A Podcast
Removing a podcast from your Spotify account in just a few steps is possible.
- Open the Spotify application and go to your home screen.
- At the bottom of your screen, you should be able to find a “Library” option – select that and then choose “Podcasts.”
- Scroll through podcast episodes until you find the one you want.
- Once you locate it, click on the “+” next to its name and “Remove From My Podcasts.”
That’s all it takes – once done, the podcast episode should no longer show up when the app plays your podcasts! With this quick and easy step-by-step guide, you can ensure only the podcasts you want to listen to appear on your device.
How To Unsubscribe From A Podcast On Spotify
Do you find yourself with too many podcasts in your Spotify library? Don’t worry – removing some of them is easy, so you can quickly get to the ones you want to listen to. All it takes is a few clicks, and you’ll be able to manage the podcasts listed in your Library, including unsubscribing from any that are no longer interested. Here’s a guideline on how to remove a podcast from your Spotify library:
- Open up your Library, search for the podcast subscription,
- Click on its name, select an option from the menu window that appears,
- Confirm by clicking Unsubscribe.
Now that you know how to unsubscribe from a Spotify podcast, why not try it easily? Enjoy the peace and convenience of having only the exact podcast subscriptions you need!
How To Delete A Podcast From Spotify
Deleting a podcast from your Spotify library is easy. All you need to do:
- Click and open the Spotify app,
- Go to the Library, tap ‘Podcasts,’ and open the show you want to remove.
- Select the three dots next to the Podcast and select ‘Remove from Your Library.’
It will release all episodes of that particular Podcast and save you some storage space. If you ever had issues staying up to date with a podcast or are just looking for ways to reduce clutter in your Library, then deleting podcasts could be an ideal solution.
Removing podcasts from Spotify is straightforward yet daunting for music lovers who want to manage their library. If you followed these directions carefully and successfully cleared out unwelcome content from your Library – congratulations! No matter what drives you towards curating your perfect collection – finding new music or tidying up your tracks – understanding how to delete podcasts on Spotify is a great start.
This guide helped keep your Spotify account organized and clutter-free. Now that you know how easy it is, keep their personal libraries up-to-date too!